Feb 11, 2008

Anniversary wor?

Saturday was our 4th year anniversary. but guess what?.....

he wasn't ere..we din meet each other..*sad*

he was at his hometown, which is Taiping..too far for me..cant go there see him too...

that was a boring day for me..alone at home..if not hwey hwey called..i would be all alone for the whole day..lol

So, thanks to hwey hwey for inviting me to her house..Nicole and Siok Wah too..hehe..forgot bout gua zhang.. you too!

hwey hwey, your called actually made my day up! lol.

*hope to see u guys again! i'm just too far from you all. haha.

4 stars*:

cheahwey said...

Calling up the sad and lonely and cheering them up.

I feel like the saviour of man kind.

_VeL_ said...

swt..muz u praise yourself like dat? lol.

Cathy C said...

u hafta thank me lor cuz i made the sudden date wan..hehee...

aiya..make more outing lor..ma more close lor..lol

_VeL_ said...

haha..i din noe dat..lol
thanks siok wah!

*we shud really hv more outings..but i guess twins will be damn busy later on..lol

Deposit Bonus