Feb 13, 2008

New Specs? shall I?

I wanna get a new specs lar..my glasses still okay...just wanna change a half frame..

any suggestions of which shop is cheap for specs frames? haha.

btw, i'm not sure which color is suitable for me too..when its my turn to choose, it will take kinda long time to choose, i think. haha.

*any suggestions? thanks in advance~ hehe.

2 stars*:

cheahwey said...

frames are pretty cheap now.. just look around la. there's bound to be one shop having a promotion.

But getting cheap glasses also depends on your lenses. See see you want high index and Hoya lenses la and how bad your sight is, also increases the price..

_VeL_ said...

i wanna get new frame only..can still use my old glasses back..cz its stil in good condition..haha..

might go back A Look and c got any nice frames anot lar..

Deposit Bonus