Apr 27, 2008

exhausted but not tired. lol

got up quite early, i guess it was 9am. didn't slept long after came back from the trip.

surprisingly, not that super tired. haha

went to his house, picked him and aunty up, went to puchong, picked another aunty up. lol. with my new car~ haha.

went to pawn shop, cuz tat another aunty wanna sell off her gold chain.

went makan. then, sent them home.

end of story. lol

________________________________________________________________

he and i went to my house separately. by 2 cars. cz at night, he wants to send me home mar.

hung around till 7pm, went to airport picked my eldest sis. she went to bangkok, btw.

*i drove the whole day. leg super 'bei'. lol

then, we went to Mid Valley watched Fool's Gold. quite funny one.

go watch it~! then you will know. don't listen who who said this said that. watch it yourself~

so, it was 12am already after the movie. he sent me home. haha.

i feel i didn't really rest well after the trip lor. now not sleepy also wor.

what's wrong with me ar?! lol

never mind~ i will be fine. haha.

___________________________________________________________________

i have learned few "phrases" from the trip.

--> leave me alone~

--> what's your problem?~

--> i got ask you meh?~

p.s: thanks to Jason See, Sunil and wayne~! haha.

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus