May 22, 2008

'cook porridge'

yesterday night, we both talked on the phone for 54 mins.

about many things. where to go for my birthday, Christmas, New Year Eve, his birthday and year end holidays.

talked about whether his salary is enough to 'yong' me for all these trips or not. lol.

also, he will visit me at Perth on the next year end, if his salary is enough to send him go. =)
even he can't go, i will still be fine. just an extra, if he can go.

yesterday's conversation was kinda fun, when we talked about all these.

laugh, laugh, laugh. teased each other. =p

and i asked him to go my house once a month to take my cats pictures. what he said was go there can't see me also, go for what. some more waste his petrol only. lol
(i will gonna kill him, haha)

p.s: anyone wanna join us for New Year Eve Count Down at Genting? fireworks there really nice.
not gonna over night there, btw.

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus