May 20, 2008

finally, it's done.

just finish up my last piece of assignment. thanks to Wenni, helped me to do Chicago referencing~! thanks alot!

and Eva, stayed up late to wait for my piece of the group assignment. thanks lot guys~!

____________________________________________________________________

before i go sleep, let me talk about yesterday. (1 a.m now)

we had a mini celebration for his mummy's birthday. we had a wonderful dinner at Restaurant 88, which located at Kuchai Lama. the food there is extremely delicious and cheap~! dun ever think that 'cheap food no good food'. lol

we recommend : 铁板seafood, 铁板豆腐, 蒲京排骨 (it's recommended in M'sia tour guide book too)

and it's cheap. not like few hundreds for a meal. basically, around RM100- RM200. depends how many people lor.

wayne & I bought a cake from Polar, a new cake shop in MV. coffee flavored, his mom likes it.




took his family picture. =) (didn't bring my camera, my camera phone sucks in night scene)

from left: him, simon, terence
from left: ma ma, uncle, auntie


0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus