May 26, 2008

得不偿失, not at all.

for those who don't know Chinese word, it means what you gain is not worthy for what u have lost. is it? -.-" i'm not so sure lor.

anyway, the story is like this.

today, wayne, his mother and I were happily going to Hush Puppies warehouse sales at Puchong. so, take this take that, many stuffs they bought, cost almost 400MYR. (vomit blood! i'm not rich mar)

ok, so so so.....

we get back to the car, car is moving already, reached the junction of the road. (he was driving)

me: where is my phone? (cz i asked him to keep my phone as i don't have pockets to keep mar)

him: ei? where is my phone ar? (he took out my phone then search for his phone. -.-)

me: har? not u keeping it ar? got left it at home anot?

him: no ar..i remember just now i touched my pocket before i get down from car time, still got wan.

me: then where is it? (tried to call his phone.)

*the number you have dialed is not available*


*try and call again. same response.

him: shit! sure got stolen already.

me: har?! serious shit ar?

him: go back, find and see lar.

*no need to say, you guys also know we didn't get to find the phone back lor.

while walking back to the car,

me: how? sad anot? mou duen duen lost a phone.

him: aiya, lost already more good. can buy the China phone lar. this phone trade in also cost 100 plus MYR only. nevermind lor.

me: not sad ar? ( i see he like quite happy lor) no phone to use now wor.

him: nevermind lar. my mom have spare phone, can give me use first.

me: then later still got mood to go watch movie anot?

him: got! later go back home check the time. (-.-, syok lor)

okay, so that was what i meant by 得不偿失. haha.

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus