May 6, 2008

slacking again (updated later on)

ya, i played Bingo at home for another half of my day~!

lazy to screen shot lar. so, took this picture. hehe. so mou liu right?

didn't want to go class, but stay at home play this.

'ngo dui ng ju lei dei ar, ba ba ma ma.'

*laugh*

_________________________________________________________________

i skipped lecture and class today. yet not going anywhere, stayed at home half day already.


don't know why. i haven't skip Finance lecture before, not even once.

but this morning, i couldn't wake up. my maid woke me up, and she was waiting outside my room because i didn't on my light.

then, i opened the door. and told her: call me up at 10am lar. haha

however, 11am already, i didn't want to go for class as well. so lazy lar. my body kept telling me not to go. LOL

slacking season, i guess. body felt tired so easily. such a pig.

i wonder will i get a warning letter soon. skipped IM class few times already. haha. boring class =(

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus