Jun 10, 2008

no-title.

i was reading my notes for International Marketing exam. i finished another topic, then i fell asleep.

and now what am i doing?! i will be so dead. u know?

had my dinner. so full.

aunty cooked my favorite dishes. ada lady fingers, MUSHROOMS (the best!) , fried fish, plus meat ball soup. (i don't really like meat ball, prefer fish balls. haha)

probably, she knows that i study till so tired, should cook dishes that i like to eat. =)
____________________________________________________________________

specially to hwey, teing, nicole,

i miss u guys! =)

p.s: i can still remember three of you are the first friends i talked to in form one. and i can't differentiate hwey and teing. =)

4 stars*:

-Littlenicky- said...

haha yeah yeah miss u too.

dont u miss siokwah? she sat beside u wor haha

_VeL_ said...

erm..she was? i totally forgot. she did sat beside me? i thought was sim ai or who else. i only rmbr tee yew always kacau me. lol

but ya, i think was hwey or teing who said hi to me first. =) and i wasn't really good in speaking english that time. damn! miss those moments lor.

cheahwey said...

Vel:
"i think was hwey or teing who said hi to me first. =)"

Weallie???? I had no clue.

_VeL_ said...

isn't it? shoot. i thought it was. probably was teing? if u have no clue at all. haha

i'm not sure lar. i only remember both of u taught me how to speak in english since then, although we still speak in mandarin. lol

Deposit Bonus