Jun 7, 2008

not a good timing

1 and a half day left to my Finance paper on Monday! and guess what?

my PMS came at 1 am on the Saturday morning! yes, middle of the night.

had the medicine which he bought for me, a stronger pain killer pill. it helped to cure stomach ache, but it caused headaches (side effect).

slept for few hours after eating the medic, feels lots better. but guess how i slept?

i can't sleep with the normal sleeping gesture. i have to lean on my pillow, and slept like sitting pose. lol. because it lessen my pain. i think cz it bends my waist, so lessen the pain? don't really know why.

ya, so it's not a good timing for it to come. however, it's better than it come during my exam week. =)

kinda tired thou. cried alone there sometimes. pain mar.

this time, i didn't use ice pack at all. because someone took it. my brother! he is having fever. this is the bad thing when my house only have ONE ice pack. =(

anyway, better get back to study. time to work real hard. = o

5 stars*:

cheahwey said...

How much pain killers are you taking nowadays?
Too much not good ah..

There was some shit about cancer and pain killers I read somewhere a long time ago.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibuprofen#Adverse_effects

_VeL_ said...

not really alot lar. i took it on the 1st day of PMS only. when i seriously can't take the pain. once a month, not too much gua.

dun worry. =) thanks for caring.

Deng said...

累积成多嘛!

If can don't take lo. Take also take the less stronger ones. The ones without side effects would be best. But how many are there in the market right?

If the hot pack is not available, microwave a handtowel la. Put a small bowl of water in the microwave, along with the handtowel. The water makes sure it's not too dry.

_VeL_ said...

last time i used to take less stronger one, didn't really work on me. so wayne helped me go pharmacy and ask for stronger one. the pharmacist recommended this.

she said no more stomach ache, sure will have other side effect wor.

i didn't tot of microwave a towel lar. next tm ask my maid try it. thanks! =)

cheahwey said...

Deng:
Are you sure she's supposed to microwave a DRY towel?

Deposit Bonus