Jul 12, 2008

no-title of the day

helped him to do a nose mud. he loves it when i help him do facials. lol

over-flashy. lols

ate coco-crunch. he loves it too! =)

went for some sort of Country Heights meeting with him. my dad's order as he is at overseas. damn bored. luckily, i brought him along. HahaHahaha. should be 3 hours, but we left after their 1 hour of 'speeches'.

i guess we were the youngest among those residents there. as i was a representative of my dad ma. many aunties and uncles. Dato Kadir. if you know who is him. the guy's house which got robbed.

went back home. chit-chatted. i love these moments. hold hands and laugh loud. watch tv. talk about my cats. lols.

then, he left home to prepare himself for the prom night. leaving me alone at home.

the story goes like this:

he didn't plan to go for this prom actually. but his friends lack of one person for the table, so they beg him for few weeks. and finally, he said OK.

with the thought that, MAYBE can slot one more person into the table, which has to be me. after he said yes to his friends, he came and told me about it. I was a lil sad, as can't share the fun moments with him.

he then tried to ask the board of the prom whether can slot one more person for the table. of course, it has to be a NO.

so, ended up i'm now at home watching drama.

it's ok. i still feel happy because he just smsed me tell me that "i wish you are here with me." =D

at least, i know he still thinks of me. =)


0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus