Aug 26, 2008

I'm simply not stress at all YET

this whole week, i should be in stress for my 2 assignments due on next week and a Finance mid term exam on next week as well.

there are only 5 days left.

i think i will only be in that kind of mood on the last 2 days. HahahaHahahaha

i can finish it on time, just that it will be a not-so-good-quality piece of work. lol

i will try and start to research for my work. IF the facebook Text Twirl is gone for a period of time, that will definitely helps a lot. =D

3 stars*:

cheahwey said...

Cat trees look like this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_tree

DIY (or ask sae weng make for you):
http://kitten.com.my/forum/general/9163-why-cat-trees-expensive.html

cheahwey said...

Your chatbox was freaking out on me

_VeL_ said...

i don't know what's happening on my chatbox la. damn it

the adobe reader just can't play it.

anyway, the cat tree thingy. i saw it in pets wonderland. i wanted to get one for them too. but it's really quite expensive. few hundreds for one leh. so, i'm still considering about it. or maybe i shall wait for the 'dad' to buy for them. hahahahaha

Deposit Bonus