Sep 20, 2008

=(

sometimes, i would heard some things from his friends talking about me, indirectly.

not bad ones, but i think it's quite a sensitive issue to me.

then, i will become emotional. *ON THE SPOT*
but will still try to remain some smiles on my face.

but my beloved bf, doesn't realized what had just happened. y'know?

maybe his friends didn't really "shoot" that issue to me.

but i heard already, also "ng lan song" lo. as if the person they talked about really do looks like me. can you imagine that?

so i requested to leave the crime scene immediately. *with reason - watch mid night movie*

he was still in blurring situation.

he asked me why i look so sad or moody or some shit. i don't know how to answer him. i feel hard to open my blardy mouth to tell him too.

do you think i shall not get along with his friends, too much? i can't take their so called JOKES. =/


16 stars*:

jaesern said...

用平静的心对待就好了,不要理别人怎么想,怎么讲。。。
then only tel ur ng sae weng after u had calm down n leaved the place... dun get mad in front of them, ur bf wil 难做人...

hmm, y m i telling u so mch... swt -.-"

_VeL_ said...

did i stated that i get mad in front of them?

they really thought that we were going for a mid night movie.

if i say i don't mind at all, it's bullshit. at least, the thing that they have mentioned already chopped in my mind.

jaesern said...

no, i nvr say anything bout u get mad in front of them... im juz asking u dun...

ok la ok la, relax la... dun so tension...

Deng said...

If almost everytime this happens when you guys all meet up, do something about it. Tell Wayne that you're uncomfortable about what they're saying, it's always happening etc., and hopefully he'll sik jou lo.

_VeL_ said...

ya, i told him about it already. i think his sik jou is next time he wouldn't bring me along when he have dinner with his friends.

he have 2 diff bunch of friends;
basketball mates and college mates. i feel more comfortable talking with his college mates.

-Littlenicky- said...

guys... they can never understand what you tell them wan. Have to TELL, SPEAK, TALK, EXPLAIN and GIVE EXAMPLE then only they understand fully -__-

but what have they said about you that makes you feel so down?

_VeL_ said...

when we were eating, they were talking about the girl opposite our table. which have a not-so-neat punya teeth in front. but she quite pretty la. lol

this, i heard quite often already, so didn't make me feel terrible. i dun mind.

the worse part is they said the guy like that girl to temptate him with her not-so-neat teeth wa. then pointed at me. *just dislike their words*

foh du lei la. so i asked wayne want to watch movie or not. then we ciao.

Anonymous said...

Gor fun betul..

-dex-

_VeL_ said...

actually, i already used to those people saying my teeth not nice la. not neat la.

i know he don't mind and can accept it then i'm satisfied already. although he mentioned he doesn't mind, but i know hearing people say all these about me, he also know i don't feel good.

cheahwey said...

That's downright rude.

Know that you don't have to hang with everyone your bf knows. That's how I would want my relationship to be.

*I had this example about the diplomatic relations between Msia, China and Taiwan all typed out and then I thought of a much simpler way to explain*

YOU AND THE BOYS CAN BE FRIENDS/ACQUAINTANCES, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO HANG OUT.

Kinda the same as "Good friends don't necessarily make good colleagues".

_VeL_ said...

i thought we could get along. since it will influence my mood, what for i want to do this to myself again? right?

ya, you're right. thanks! =)

i'll keep myself for talking too much with them. HahahaHahaha

-Littlenicky- said...

yeah like me hor i dun go hang out with birdie's fren wan... only once a while.. cause sometimes i dun like their conversation eventho they mention noting bout me... it's just the way they speak and communicate..

his college mates dunno he has a gf.. lol but i think his college frens are better

Deng said...

Nic: Dude, you two almost one year liao leh. Still don't know he got gf ah?

_VeL_ said...

ya hor. his friends don't know about ur existence at all? -.-

so funny wan.

Cathy C said...

i think u should just try to link it till u guys reach that topic n tell him how u feel..so that next time u can dont join them ma.

_VeL_ said...

we are not close till i can tell them how i feel. not to all of them.

so from that day onwards, i try not to meet them with wayne anymore. i don't want it to spoil my mood.

and wayne understands it too. so, it's ok if i don't join them. =)

Deposit Bonus