Sep 15, 2008

团圆dinner


My favourite food - MUSHROOMS!

been refilled for few times. =)

yesterday night was a very full night.


went to his house for first round dinner at 7pm. hung around till 9pm.


second round, to my house! eat with my parents. it was rather fun. hahahHahahaha


each of us have our own partner. except for my younger sis, for sure.


dad and mom, Helen and her bf, Vivian and her husband, Howard and his gf (didn't show up), me and wayne. one family. =)


chit-chatted until almost 1a.m. talked about our past, dad's past. looked at our family pictures which was taken in studio. i was very young. tau-keh punya look.


Happy Moon Cake Festival! =)

______________________________________________________

another night, jason, dexter, wayne and I went for a movie at Cineleisure. this time, i brought my younger sis along.


they said never see her before, so wanna see wo. lol


before the movie, we went to Penang Cafe. we were hungry even after we had dinner at home.

Angel and I. with a Curry Mee. Taste great!


we watched The Luckiest Man. this story is sucker than....which movie i said the story line was sucks before? this is even sucker. OMG!


as if they ran out of idea and simply film this out to show people.


Jason and Dexter wanted to watch Money No Enough 2. unfortunately, wayne and I watched already. sorry guys!

that movie is full of sadness. i cried and cried and cried during the show. only the front part is full of funny-ness la. great show!


who wanna watch again, come ajak me! =)


3 stars*:

_VeL_ said...

it's a tube top ok.

dun be over reacted, can or not?!

cheahwey said...

Why you come my house never wear that wan? HAHAHAHA

_VeL_ said...

must wear it for you to see wan meh?

Deposit Bonus