Sep 16, 2008

mummy is the respondent, this time. =D

tomorrow, my group of friends a.k.a group project's members are going to Sg. Wang to interview my Mom a.k.a the sales manager.

our topic is basically about how to encourage the sales persons to pursue new customers.

i remember, the last time i did an assignment during secondary school was about my dad. =)

so, my studies life have both of them already.

anyhow, so we have thought of a lot of boring-type-of-questions for her.

just showed her the questions. *she just nodded. hmmm. hmmm.*

and my 38 daddy, kept interrupting our conversation. as if he is the respondent.

hopefully, tomorrow we will have a successful interview section. =)
*no mistakes happen! Pray hard!*
_____________________________________________________________

have not seen him for 2 days already. busy life here.

i always look at the puzzle to remind myself, we will have fun later. =/

please let the time flies to the right time, we shall have. =)

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus