Sep 26, 2008

Not-Alone-Day =D

went to a newly open cafe, nearby our college, called 面对面. the name sounds cute.

anyway, Wenni had 特式板面 and i ordered 肉酱板面. oh ya, they only sell 板面. =)




特式板面
took longer time to cook it. she was very hungry. Haha



肉酱板面
nice and just delicious.

and i went home after that. thought will not meeting him today. but, i still called him up. see what was he doing. then, i was waiting for him to say, " come find me la.". HahahaHahaha

however, he didn't say it. he came to my house and brought me out for a movie instead. =)

we watched Connected, 保持联络. very exciting la. i covered my sight with hands several times. but i think Louis Ku acted a little slow, especially needed him to save people. lol

when we were on the way home, he said, "i waited for you to say come my house, but u didn't mention anything. so i come your house find you la."

HahahaHahahahah

we were thinking the same thing but just don't tell things out.

so, we went to eat Satay at Kajang. AGAIN! sien or not oh you two? =)

____________________________________________________________

my dad finally got my mom a new Honda Accord. a surprise! =)

i just knew when i came home.

the back sight of the car not really nice thou. fat ass it has. HahahaHahaha

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus