Sep 2, 2008

thinking back =D

listening to Jay Chou's songs.

specifically, 晴天 and 七理香 =) very long haven't been listening to these songs. i realized it sound kinda nice and peace.

it makes me think back the times when i was still in secondary school. i was so called a fan of Jay Chou.

also, when i was in different moods, i listen to his songs. although people says they can't actually listen what is he singing, but maybe is the rhythm. nice and easy to sing along.

today, we went to MV for a movie - Don't Mess With the Zohan. it is freaking funny. after all my assignments, i feel relief and i laughed. lol

before that, we went into the Jigsaw shop. he bought a puzzle from there before. he got one for me as our anniversary present.

it is to remind me, whenever he have the time, he will companion me to wherever i want. indirectly telling me that, when the times he ignored me, is not what he wanted.

i just love his way of l'ving me. sometimes it's not so direct, maybe he doesn't really know how to express it, but i can feel it. so warm. =)

i wish this could continues. never end. i wish.

2 stars*:

_VeL_ said...

i'm not trying to 'sai meng' here ok.

i was in that kind of mood. lol

_VeL_ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Deposit Bonus