Sep 4, 2008

under stress

OMG! can someone help me in this?

ECONOMIC MARKETS! i hate this hate this hate this!

why la people have to study economics? this is pathetic. i don't even know what am i answering for my assignment questions.

well, i know what am i writing. but it just doesn't make any sense to me. O.o"

what's the use even i passed my exam with distinction? it's just all memorizing theories. once i stepped out of the hall, everything tend to leave my brain, i think.

i wonder how i stand it till the ECONS paper day. =/

2 stars*:

cheahwey said...

In order to understand it, it's better if you saw the theory in progress. Try to apply that in news events that you read about or case studies lah.

_VeL_ said...

i'm not that motivated and have such high interest to do so.

but doing this assignment, does help me to understand more than in class by listening only.

i really need to apply to the case given. =/

Deposit Bonus