Oct 26, 2008

stress can be scary =S

whole day, i stayed at home with the thought to complete part of my report.
BUT, i didn't finish it completely. only partly.
i don't know how to force myself to continue doing it.

i need a break. but it's not a suitable time to have entertainment YET, i know.
and now, i'm over stressed. i cried at the middle of the night, because i thought of something i'm scared of.
which is living a life without him or my parents or my maids.

but, at the mean time, i'm also excited to start a new live with Twins. can't wait to see what will happen to the 3 of us under the same roof. =D

i don't know how to relax myself and make myself to become myself again.

i'm hoping all this assignments period can be over as soon as it can. but, at the same time, i'm also hoping the time not to pass too soon. not many months for me to stay here, isn't?

so ya la. stress is so scary! =(

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus