Oct 30, 2008

weird thought =(

i wonder did he feel excited for seeing me after without my existence around him for 4 days. i really wondered.

honestly, i was thrilled. i began to miss him on the 2nd day and tried to held myself not to disturb him to study for his final. but i stood at my position until the 5th day,and finally i moved. =)

i sms-ed him to see if he has the time to have lunch with me. and he had the time. =D
well, we met at the Face - to - Face, because it's quite near to our college. he only watched me eat because he ate already.

however, our conversations still never leave car topics. he talked about his car lights, petrol host, vacuum host, long shaft, absorbers. honestly, i preferred him to tell me that he missed me, ask me what i did this few days. or give me a kiss initially. he didn't.

i know him very well. he doesn't show his feelings or tells how much he loves me. unless i ask.

i wanted to hug him before i left to my car. but i didn't do so. don't know why. at that moment, i felt sad.
probably because, i didn't have enough of time with him and he didn't adore me as i thought he will.

every time i tried to get intimate with him through sms, he told me, "after exam first la. these days very busy la.". which made me feel, i'm so annoying.

just sometimes, he replied me, "i got miss you ar". after i asked him, "do you miss me today?".

ya la. i feel having a long term relationship will really makes everything not so bother by the guy. because, he thinks the girl will definitely understand his situation or some shit. and can make it back to her after things happen. i just can't take the facts, sometimes.

9 stars*:

Michael Mok said...

Yea i totally SIDE u girl.........
Even though i'm a guy but .....
Well its just i think i understand ur feelings

_VeL_ said...

Wow! i thought guys will have some reasons to defense themselves.

they will say, girlfriends should considerate a little or some shit.

anyway, thanks! i have no choice but to continue loving him. =D

zzz said...

u know bird always talk bout his bodybuilding wan right... really damn irritating wan lor..

yeah they always say gf should be considerate lah.. want to share their interest with the one thye love lah blah blah blha..

then u know what i'll do.. i'll bored him with my shopping... i will tell what i saw what i plan to buy and erything

_VeL_ said...

nicole, i don't want to make him feel so between us. i want us to treat each other sincerely and liking what each other is doing.

i'm into his car topic and really, he made me knew more about cars ever since i met him. =)

i don't want to pressure him at this period, so i guess i'll have to wait til his exam over. which falls on next tuesday! =D

_VeL_ said...

i forgot to add one thing here.

is not that i want him to changes himself for me. i just hope that, he could show me of his love in his behaviours, sometimes.

zzz said...

ya ya ya.. last paragraph, good one..

but thank god, bird finally understands a bit what i tried so hard telling him for the past one year...

_VeL_ said...

good for you then. =)

u also, treat him well, don't always eat only. HahaHAhahaha

Deng said...

Wah, everybody talk relationship. I also want to talk!!

-Littlenicky- said...

deng:
talk when you'r back lah haha.. you ahve relationship problem meh? lol

PC:
eh what lah.. then i mmg like to eat ma.. and he like to eat also just tht he have to control his diet so eat a bit then the rest gimme...

Deposit Bonus