Nov 5, 2008

a fresh day =)

woke up quite early this morning. a little gan jeong of going out with him today. HahaHahahaha
but, he came to my house kinda late, around 12p.m.

anyway, we went to MV for our movie, Tropic Thunder! it's actually quite a funny and exciting show. 18PL ma. those scenes are kinda disgusting. =D

before the movie, we went to Kenny Roger for our brunch. he said, it's the food that he wants to eat the most after his exam. and, he is bored of eating Penang Cafe's food every time after his exam for the past few years.

I DIDN"T EVEN REALIZED IT! hahaHahahaha

we had so much of talking, laughing, teasing and smiling. =D
there's a point of time i looked at him while he was eating and he asked me,"what?"
i said, " nothing la."
he said, " u looks like wanna eat my chocolate only." HahahaHahaha
i said, "shit you la."

oh ya, he had his hair cut at X Cut. he complained, this girl grabbed his hair with lots of strength. pain la. lol

i love this day. just pak toh and spending our day together peacefully. =)

but, my final exam is coming so soon. i'll have to start my revision sections and study hard!

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus