Nov 13, 2008

In a Mood, for exam. =D

tomorrow will be my first paper, Finance! i was stressed to death. lol

however, just now Wayne brought me out to have steamboat as dinner with his other 2 college mates. it was fun and it did released my stress. i ATE a lot and LAUGHED a lot and TALKED a lot too.

and we planned to go for another trip again! this time, we are going to Ipoh, Langkawi and Penang!
yes, 3 places in 3 days 2 nights. finally, it is a land trip. HahaHahaha. no more sea sick. LOL

i know these places are not really tourism spots, but i like to explore local places! i haven't been to many local places yet, only overseas countries, so it's time for me to go before i'm heading to Perth. hahaHahaha

we still plan to drive this time, as in more fun ma. i can't wait to go for the trip.*excited*
but, still have to wait til January, because the 3 of them are working for WIMAX til end of December. *sad*

okay, time to return to my notes. *wave wave*
___________________________________________________________________________

the Twins are coming back soon! oh no, 10 more days! =D

3 stars*:

-Littlenicky- said...

I MISS THEM TOOOO

Deng said...

Wah, you two sai mm sai ah.. Hahaha. I very gam doong la. haHAha.

_VeL_ said...

nicole: i don't wanna miss them actually. haha

teing: no need gam doong. just buy us back some gifts can already. HahaHaha

Deposit Bonus