Dec 19, 2008

the hero.

i cried, due to the "stressness" at home. i really can't handle the hard time and stresses that has to happened on me. i feel so 无奈 when i can't complete a task and i'll start to cry.

he was there, looking at me crying. i guess i'm just not as tough as he thought and i thought.
i really thought that i can handle everything that i has to do at home. cleaning dog poops won't be a hard thing to do. but, clearly i failed myself.

suddenly, part of the house has no water and i don't know where to check the main pipes and don't know where is the water pump. i got panic and i started to emo and i started to cry. and, my grandparents were there watching me got panic. obviously, without my maids, i am really a failure to the house.

i started to think of my grandma who left us more than a year ago. i was thinking, "how good if she is here. she will helps me on everything and tells me what to do." i'm just too weak on everything.

this few days, he was here to helped me. cleaning the dog poops is the biggest flavor that he did for me. =) without him, i really don't know what to do and who to call.
when he wanted to leave yesterday night, my tears dropped again. it's like the feeling of leaving me forever. maybe i just need people to rely on these days.

and today i just know that, due to the working permit card that my maids can't receive today, they are coming back 5 days later from the original date which is on 3rd of January. and now my dad is still having fun at Japan. DAMN IT.

Grrr...when these days are over?

2 stars*:

-Littlenicky- said...

when bird's maid went back to Philippines, I had fun watching him picking up his dog's shit haha

_VeL_ said...

ya, seeing wayne clean my dogs shit, i laughed. LOL

Deposit Bonus