Jan 25, 2009

updates. CNY!

several updates in one post. i was kinda fed up with what happened to me on a week ago and now, it's alright. finally. :)

case 1: right after few days i got into an car accident, my car tire flat at somewhere near Kajang Police Station. and so coincidentally, i forgot to bring my phone out. i walked across the busy-cars-road. called Wayne with public phone. oh, my rescuer is on the way. LOL

case 2: i bought my Compaq laptop at Lowyat Plaza. testing time, it was ok. got sound, picture, everything was alright. till we reach his house, no sound from the laptop. i was thinking, "i black till this level meh."

now, everything is alright. i just can't imagine what else can happen to me. :(
___________________________________________________________________

24/1/09. it was my dad's birthday. went to Hulu Klang again for the celebration. also kinda a farewell dinner with my families. it's our usual spot.

Wayne and I made
Longan Jellies as a present to my dad. it was pretty easy but we need to speed with time. :)

my dad is
61 years old already! so old. when i was 11 years old, he was 51. Duh.

dad and mom, with the "yu sang". :)

the jellies. sweet. :)

and, dad gave me a big kiss. LOL

thanks to my brother's professional photographing skill. :)
and i resized the picture to a small size.
if not, it takes hours to successfully upload it here. HaHa
___________________________________________________________________

25/1/09. it was the reunion dinner night. we had a great night with nice food and gambling. HaHahAha. it was so fun and cam-whored with people around. :P

dad was adding abalone slices into the "yu sang". HahaHaha

our reunion dinner! :)

a not very complete family picture.
sister "balik kampung" with her husband. :)

happily smiled. grandpa, you will always be healthy. :)

our first round. HahAhaHa
dad was the banker. :D

on second night of cny, we went out for dinner again.

this time, my dad brought out his older-than-him V.S.O.P.
taste so pure. nice! :)

look at how my grandpa laughed. so funny la.

brother and I. plus, my aunt's hand to made him into a cow. LOL

some random pictures.

Wayne and his brother, Terence. funny faces. ;)

Tira Miss U. :)

Cendol from Penang Cafe. red beans are lesser already. :(

the total millage of my car; 22,222km. so kebetulan. HahaHaha

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus