Feb 16, 2009

bored

one more week for our classes to commence, which means left one more week to root. it's either we will be staying in our room to online, sleep (that's what i did) or thinking hard of going where else.

half month gone and i'm still not used to the life without him. many things changed. i really miss those days that he do things for me, think everything for me and pamper me when i want him to. just not used to it yet.

i'll be most probably going back on
May for 4 days. just for my sis's wedding. and i'll get to see my lovest! missing him so much. :(

just half month, i have used up
2GB of data. so quick. the subscription plan was 3GB for 6 months. i wonder how can i survive if i didn't subscribe extra 10GB. however, now i have to save save a bit on using internet already. cannot buffer dramas whenever i'm bored. :(

internet here is so blardy expensive. why why why?!

ciao. :)

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus