Feb 20, 2009

laughed and cried

msned with my lovest today. it was pretty frustrated and fun too. my mom sent out a box of things this morning without informing me first. and so, left out some things that i suppose to get it along with this box.

she said, there'll be another box coming soon. my dear parents, it's not cheap you know? this first box cost
RM290 for 6.5kg. and, now have to send another box. gosh.
apparently, it's because my mom reserved that box for my lovest to put the things that he wants to send to me. anyhow, it's still blardy expensive.

wookay, the fun part.
he sent me a picture of him driving to my house. HahaHaha.
he knows that i'll take a picture of him when he's wearing sunglasses. so he took it. :)

looks quite handsome thou. HaHa :)

and Bowie!
we named her. :)

she's not one of our cats. she's an alley cat's kitten. she is so cute and pretty!
we just love them to be around, but not Wayne's grandma. well, we still managed to keep them around. :)

apparently, she was born in Wayne's house. and there, they kept hanging out in his house. at first, she was kinda scared of stranger; no matter who. but, now she is getting closer with us. she even played with him! jealous la. i wanna play with her too.

and, Wayne recorded Molly and Cutie in videos too. miss them so much! this is where i cried. they are so cute! ;)



quality of the video is a little sucks. who cares? i get to see them when i'm in Perth. WooHooo. :)

can't wait to go back on May to see my lovest and them! :P


3 stars*:

Anonymous said...

Eh..since when u started to syok sendiri there?

-dex-

_VeL_ said...

where got syiok sendiri? i was happy ok? HahaHa

Anonymous said...

"quality of the video is a little sucks. who cares? i get to see them when i'm in Perth. WooHooo. :)" <--Syok sendiri..hahahha

-dex-

Deposit Bonus