Feb 17, 2009

phzzzzz

gosh. this automatic sprinkle frightened me when i was msn-ing half way. it's just right outside of my room's window. the sound at first was loud enough to scare the soul out of me.
it's 12.15a.m. now. can't they set it earlier?

i been frightening myself for the past few days. i didn't realized it when i first moved in.
there's wind sound over it already. and now plus this. OhhhH.
now it sounds like raining. HahaHa

scary shit. :S

4 stars*:

jaesern said...

i don't know there is things that can scare u?! haha ;p

_VeL_ said...

but, this sprinkle thingy really frightened me for few times when i was online in the room. so syiok. Haha

Deng said...

No need to be afraid wan la. Sprinkle only. Comes out at 12.15am everyday. It'll just spurt a lil at first, then the water flows smoothly. And that's it.

You should be afraid if you hear a knock on the window.

_VeL_ said...

although it squirt a little at first, but it's quite loud. just so sudden, when i didn't really notice the time. HaHa

hwey said, "look out for me at outside of your window", yesterday night. LOL

Deposit Bonus