Mar 26, 2009

Hair Cut

Hwey said i look old with long hair. I'll get a hair cut on May. Don't know cut what style thou.

I don't think I'm suitable with short hair la because the shape of my face and I'm wearing spectacle. looks kinda kiddo with short hair, very immature. Also depends how you fashion yourself la. I can make myself not so kiddo with short hair, but i don't think I'll like it.

Teing and Hwey look okay with their short hair. But, Teing's one a little messy sometimes. HAhA. Need gel or something to make it more stylish, i think. :P

I want fringe! mine is too long now. Arhh. Have to wait till May. :(
Uni's one also quite expensive la. $35 for female hair cut. how to spend 得落手? maybe some of you can, but i really cannot. although M'sia one cost RM60 for a hair cut too, but I'm not convinced with their western style here. Don't feel like taking the risk. HAha.

anyone of you have the site/program that can foresee how do we look like with different hair style? i wanna try. HAha.
At least, have the general thought about it.

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus