Apr 25, 2009

Bergdorf Blondes. I don't know why i chose it.

Bought a book from Second Hand Bookshop in Uni. Finished my very first one - Bridget Jones's Diary, it's time to move on. HahaHAha.

$8. Second hand ma.

It's like kinda reality life. About New York girls that wanna be in a glam life, with a richy blonde girl, Julie Bergdorf who has stealing habits on limited version and expensive items. A lawyer who can helps her to drop off charges by telling the cops that she usually walks off the shop with the things and the bill will send to her house YET that's not the fact. Wow.

Learned two French words: moi and tres. I know, most of you all know about these words. I'm slow. can or not?!

I'm only at page 25 out of 309 pages. Give me some time to finish it. For now, i usually read it when i can't sleep at night and fell asleep with lights on and woke up at 5a.m. to switch off the lights. =)

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus