Apr 14, 2009

Lovely Or Not?

Do anyone of you actually envy of my 5 years relationship with Wayne? Seriously.

Many people told me, we are still so sweet la. he so good la. we are so lovely la.

Honestly, ya. we are still loving each other so much.
And the feeling is like the year we first got together. Only i feel so, not sure about him thou.

But, come on la. 5 years only. Even Teing and Bernard are going to 2 years already. Time flies damn fast la.

his birthday, Chinese New Year, Anniversary, Valentine's day, my birthday, Christmast, Count down New Year. Poof! one year already. damn fast right?

Sometimes, i feel loving each other is already a habit. Seeing him everyday is a must. Kissing him every time is a must. hugging him before good bye is a must too. But, his smiling face never fails me. It tells me how much it means to him after all the must.

We had arguments, tears, and misunderstandings like any couples do. It really depends on whether you wanna continue this relationship with him. I know he is different, different from any ordinary guys. And of course because i love him, so we can still go on this far.

No idea why since started, i always feel he is different. Probably because he was changing himself for me. Being more expressive and sweet. sometimes, he like just eat honey, can talk a lot of sweeeeet stuffs to lam til i drown wan lo. =.= Ya, just SOMETIMES.

i read someone's post before saying the guy not expressive enough, not doing anything to enhance the relationship. Well, my Wayne was once like that before. Glad that he changed! HAhaHa. Just be patient, and everything will goes well. It works so well when you actually cry and tell him how you feel. =.=

Yay! we are still together and still counting for the days.
I love you! my super dearest. :)

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus