May 24, 2009

Fed up!

ADDED: Checked my unit outline. The part of assignment I'm doing worth 25 marks alone! The whole 25 marks, I'm doing alone. Good luck man bloody members. WeeeEee.


These are my group members, so called. Enough is enough. I'm not gonna care if we gonna freaking fail this assignment, since you guys are so "cooperative". I believe I still can pass this unit with a credit by doing well in my FINAL EXAM! You guys can eat shit, seriously. Makan Tahi! Humph!

3 stars*:

cheahwey said...

So if you guys each have a component to do, does that mean you only have one third of the entire assignment done or you've finished it all by yourself?

WεNиi임 said...

Oh man..
@#$^@^$@%&*@^%#$
These cruel people really can go eat sh*t d!!

I'm helping u to curse them..LOL!

PS: 1st time I'm dropping here?! hmm..

_VeL_ said...

Hwey: it's a marketing plan, can't really distribute and do your own part wan. we discussed together then each of us suppose to type it out ma. but i was typing it all by myself. wtf. have to find source and reference, easy meh now? we discussed also just use common sense discussed only lo.

Wenni: this is your 2nd time visit! LOL. come here often k. HahA. they all really can go eat shit. ta ma de.

Deposit Bonus