May 18, 2009

"Ham sap" conversations

Any one of you has horny conversations with your another half? Yes, horny talk. Through phone or face - to - face la. Very sweet wan i tell you. HahaHa.

Those very general horny stuffs, if you know. Depends how your another half "horny" you la. Mine, is absolutely sweet. He's lovely. But i'm not gonna reveal it la. I scared sweet till you all will vomit. HAhaHAha. =)

Depends how you define "
horny". Tell me yours.
_________________________________________________________

His mom told him it fits him so well because it's so body fitting.
His younger brother likes it because it has V collar.

It's the shirt that I bought for him! WeeeEeeee..So happy. =)
Glad that he likes the shirt too.

*showed me through video call.
"Alla, damn handsome la", I said.
"If I have 6 pads now, I'll be more handsome", he said.

HahaHAhaha. I shall see after 9 months. XD

6 stars*:

-Littlenicky- said...

how can hamsap talk be sweet?? LOL

_VeL_ said...

Why not? Especially through phone. HahHAha.

You tell me how you define "horny" of yours.

nicole said...

nvm.

lets just keep everything to yourself.

_VeL_ said...

chiu. no fun-ness.

Deng said...

It really depends la. Whether you guys discussing sex or having phone sex. So which is it? =)

_VeL_ said...

discussed about sex. It's really something amazing to talk about with your another half. Explore the fun. Not too much la hor. =)

Deposit Bonus