May 29, 2009

Not true

I just told myself not to miss him so much.

I realised, I can't do it. Why he can, I can't?

7 stars*:

Deng, the very eveel genius said...

Did he say himself that he doesn't miss you? Maybe he's just trying to be strong for the both of you. Like not get both of you into a crying heap.

_VeL_ said...

He knows i prefer actions and words, not to keep everything to himself. If he continues to be like this, I don't know what else I will think of.

hy said...

他只是希望你可以坚强
他不是不想,只是他要做你的榜样
其实他对你的思念,真的不会比你少的 =)

nicole said...

bird always tell me.. i dun say i miss you doesnt mean i dont. sometimes dun tell its for ur own good

HAHHAHAHA

Deng, the very eveel genius said...

How is it for our own good? I don't understand. How does that work?

nicole said...

dun understand also but i think lah.. it means

if ur bf tells u tht he thinks bout u and misses u.. then u will think bout him more then u wont do what ur suppose to do..

so might as well make u think tht he's not thinking bout u then u get angry.. and want "revenge" a bit.. so u wont think bout him also and will focus on ur work?

_VeL_ said...

I don't understand la. Like not logical lo. HahaHA.

Anyway, he promised me to tell me always already. =)

Deposit Bonus