May 21, 2009

Rainy Day

Why so scary wan? The wind sound is so so so scary. It started since morning till now, it's still blowing. If you read Deng's blog, you get to watch the video of it. Luckily it stopped a while when I was walking to Uni. If not, umbrella also no use.

nearby basketball court.

Other dorms.

And, finally i get to use the umbrella that he bought for me from M'sia. I thought I won't have the chance to use it at all. Firstly, due to the design he chose. manyak attracting lo. I want black! HahaHA. But no choice, I still used it. If not, I'll get fully wet before reach Uni. =(

Thanks hubby! =)

And, this umbrella has this perfect function!

I hate to use umbrella because the silver thingy hurts my finger everytime i wanna close it. So, he closed it for me everytime. Or i won't hold the umbrella at all. HAhaHA. So, the black color thingy helps to avoid the pain I would get. Nice one! =)

Sigh. Back to the assignment. Last one! But I have to freaking type a lot of stuffs. F you. Why la you all like that wan?

Oh, and some of the suburbs has no electricity this afternoon. One in South Perth, one in Hills. Some where near hills. Haha.

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus