May 17, 2009

Stop me!

I been slacking a lot. Just realised I came home for only a week plus, but it's like a month already. I started my calling habit again. Keep called and called. Most of the time, video call. It's like all over again. The just-arrive-here-mood. I miss him!

And, I'm stuck in the last part of my assignment. I can't find any useful sources about China's nonverbal communication. It sounds easy but need references ma. I can't simply assume something although I think it is, can I? Only found general facts about nonverbal communications. wth. I need CHINA's information! Grrrrr. Proquest is limited. Sigh.

It makes me slack. Don't even have the mood to study for finals. Assignments not finish, I cannot start. Life is freaking complicated. And, it's freaking boring here. Without him, it's more lifeless. Only studies and assignments everyday.

Someone can stay in their room for the whole day, without stepping out at all. Toilet, maybe. And food. It makes me wanna walk out from the dorm and simply grab someone to talk with. Any strangers. If not, I can be a big fat ass by finishing my big jar of M&Ms in one day! MAYBE.

My parents and sisters went to Kuala Selangor today. Hang kai, mom said. There got place to hang wan meh? My mom purposely called me to tell me. -.-
Then, Wayne texted me. They're going to Kuala Selangor now to celebrate his mom's birthday. Went there once with them before for seafood dinner. Why la? Both also wanna make me sad and jealous. =(

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus