Jun 1, 2009

Blue Print

Went to sit for English test this morning, 10a.m.! I wanted to wake up at 8a.m. then pack up. Thought wanna go library study after the test. But...hubby keep waking me up from 8a.m., and I was still on the bed till 9a.m.. HahaHA. Lazy to pack la. So, went for the test and came home. And here I am, blogging. I should be typing notes now.

3 more papers to take in 2 weeks. I'm only done with one subject, 2 more to study. Tired la. Yesterday watched drama till 4a.m., but i know slack no more la. Tomorrow going Harbour Town some more. Today must study and finish up one subject at least.

Shop! Shop! Shop! Cannot wait. HaHA. This days very stress la. Haven't been walking around, except for groceries and uni. cham eh. 闷到呕.

Tonight having beer! 爽! HahaHAha

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus