Jun 10, 2009

Strange

Unusual library something happened in today. Weird encounter.

I guess they were making fun of me. Or maybe they wanted to know Teing. XD
Obviously. Don't LRIFT with the leng lui opposite me (Teing), but talked to me?! Weird.
Lame conversation la.

"Are you from China?"
"No. M'sia."
"I know how to speak Chinese. ni hao ma."
"Erm, I'm busy."

Oww. For your info, they're black guys. I can't understand their language at all. But they can speak English. Kenya maybe? Nigeria? Whateva.
__________________________________________________________________

One more paper on FRIDAY!!! Can't wait for it to over.
I'll be on the plane next. Yay!
__________________________________________________________________

Listening to Jay Chou's 园游会. I remember I was addicted to this song before.
It's still so nice after so long.


2 stars*:

Deng said...

不要乱讲啦.. They talk to you means they talk to you, not to the person beside you wan. SERIOUS!

HAha. I wanted to scold them lo. Boys like that always fooling around wan. Like girls very nice to tease like that..

*火*

_VeL_ said...

HAhaHa. Don't 火 la. Not worth it.
Just ignore only la. Like how I did. HAha

Deposit Bonus