Jul 27, 2009

Warmy!

Ah, so warm!
I was at the table, with my legs frozen under the table, using my laptop.
Then, I thought of my electric blanket! Ah. Okay, can move to the bed, by putting my laptop on my chair. Now, my bud feels warm and my legs feel even warmer. :)

We just had dinner. 2 dishes with rice, poor thing. We wish to add a SOUP word. :/

Now our rack is full of food supplies! Yay! Have coco puff, bread, banana, orange juice and milk at the morning! Happy. :)

Weather is so freaky cold. Hands are freezing. Miss hubby so much! He would hold my hands and rub it till I'm warm. :)

Promised to send him pictures of tonight's meal. Ciao. :)

2 stars*:

cheahwey said...

I think I can write erotic sentences with these words in your post: legs, bud, rack, banana, milk, freaky, rub.

Btw, make sure you position your laptop in a way that the air vent (underneath and behind the laptop) isn't blocked. Generally it's not recommended to put your laptop on beds or any fabric/soft material because your laptop can overheat.

_VeL_ said...

What la you. Like that also can think of.

btw, I put my laptop on the cooling fan thingy. So won't heat up my chair la. :)

Deposit Bonus