Jul 17, 2009

The Pig.

While waiting for Wayne to pick me up at the morning, I took a series pictures of Molly.

First pose.
"Do I look fat at this angle?"

"Take a picture of my face la. Handsome!"
Shocking face, instead.

"My 'huge' palm."
So soffy. Love it!

"This pose better or not? Very yeng hor?"
Ya right..

"The pirate la then. Quite handsome with one eye ma."
Scary, to me. =/

"I wanna sleep la. Can take faster or not?"
This looks cuter. =))

"*YAWN*" Automatically hide his face.
His last life was a pig.

Lastly, a picture of us. Bad focus and angle.
He was sleeping very sweetly already. Look at his sleeping face man.
So cute!

Sayang him so much! =)

p.s: The whole process only takes 15 minutes. Damn fast fall asleep la him. XD

1 stars*:

cheahwey said...

that cat is even lazier than me oh. he's always lying down in most of the photos

Deposit Bonus