Aug 26, 2009

Dress up!!

Another day in library. Getting later and later each day. From 12pm on the first day, to 2pm today. What to do? I sleep damn late this days. But I'm happy to sleep late. Only he knows why. :)

Since library closes at 9pm, so stay for 5 hours is more than enough la, for me. Except for Teing. She's still researching and outlining her assignment.

Today is kinda warm. 20c. No clouds are seen.

It's already Wednesday. Few more days, the tuition free week comes to an end. T.T
Got 2 mid semester tests la. Gan jeong lo.

One happy news is, we're going over to my Uncle's house this Saturday!!
Can't wait to play the Wii. The car race thing. Teing or me always at the last place. Hwey and Arthur always fight for the first place. +.+

Maybe Arthur has new game again. HahA

This Saturday, we're going to a Japanese restaurant called Matsuri for lunch too. I'm thinking of getting dress up a little. It's like an early birthday celebration for twins. A day before. Hehe.

Teing and Hwey, please get yourself dress up a little too. After all, it's your birthday celebration. :)

4 stars*:

cheahwey said...

First No: Not dressing up. Nothing to dress up with.

and second NNOOOOOO!!!: I'm not getting any work done. And my sleeping time's all screwed up. I know you guys will ask me to go to the library lah. Maybe I'll do it. Or something. Aiyah. whatever.

_VeL_ said...

Aiya, I'm just saying la. I also know you're not dressing up for it.

Faster finish your work la wei. If not, how to go out on Saturday and overnight at my Uncle's house? Wii wei. Hehe

nicole said...

hwey:
my wedding day u better make sure u dress up properly or i make one table outside the restaurant specially for you ahhahahahahaa

_VeL_ said...

What the. She might get piss off and go home. HahAha.

But people grows la. Sure will know how to dress up nicely for specific event wan. :)

Deposit Bonus