Aug 18, 2009

Happy for you!!

Didn't update for 5 days already. Nothing to blog la. Busy watching Burning Flame 3. Finally it's finished.

There's one thing I must say today.

Happy for my buddy who finally have a GF!!
That day, he told me they're both taken now. Hung a while, then only I got it. But that day I wasn't in a good mood. So wasn't too happy la.

Til, I saw the pictures on Facebook. So cute! I mean, finally I got to see him hold a girl's hand and hug her from behind while taking picture. HaHA. I'm happy for you okay. :)

Anyway, enjoy the process of dating. You no need jealous of me already la. But too bad, we can't go for like double dates. HaHAhA. It would be fun.

Maybe the end of the year? We shall see. *wink*
________________________________________________________

Miss my hubby. I smiled when I think of what he said.

"I'm not there beside you for one reason. Because I'm inside you. I smile as you smile."

It's kinda impossible to hear him say that to me la. He's such a silly and shy guy. HahA. It was a SMS. You should guess so.

Keep thinking of the trips we went. First was Perhentian, then Terengganu - Redang and Langkawi - Penang - Ipoh. One day Malacca trip. Didn't expect we get to go so many places together. It's our memories.

I remember he once said, "next time I wanna show our children our pictures. So young we went to so many places and took so many pictures already." :)

*open folders, see pictures again.* T.T

4 stars*:

cheahwey said...

Wah, your weng weng so lomantic ah...

_VeL_ said...

Wah, you night ghost. So late still awake.

Aiya, I wanna hear it from him. Don't want SMS. But cannot be so greedy lo. hAHaHA

hy said...

在感情的路上我们真的很像很像,看到你开心心里也感到甜滋滋的 ^^

_VeL_ said...

看到别人甜蜜蜜的, 我也会替他们开心.
希望你和你的蛋白质也会一直幸福快乐. :)

Deposit Bonus