Aug 18, 2009

I'm trying.

I'm trying very hard to live my life happily here, you effing PERIOD!
It just ruined my day, by crying while on the way walking home.

I don't understand. It was alright for the past few months and now it's back again. I'm still feeling uncomfortable after crying on the bed for an hour. Resisted to take medicine and heat my hot pad up. I want it to be cure, naturally.

And it did. I put a pillow behind my back, leaned there and stopped crying. Closed my eyes. Tried to balance the thing in my stomach. Don't know what thing. I just know, If I don't move, i don't feel the pain THAT MUCH. Stayed at that position for an hour. Only realised the day is dark. 8pm. Nobody called for dinner. Guess they're not eating. So I got up and made myself an instant noodle.

The feeling sucks. Walked out with not much strength left. Tried very hard to lift everything up. T.T

Called him. When I was in lesser pain, I was still crying. I feel so sad, without him by my side when I really need him to. Who could understand that feeling?

Nobody does. :(

2 stars*:

hy said...

我几个月前,也是痛到脸色苍白,花了好多时间与力气硬着头皮从出学校,再走去巴士站,在从巴士站走回家。那时的我也一直在想,如果他在的话,他一定会载我,陪我,照顾我。。整个礼拜里面,就一直敷热敷在肚子,吃药,流眼泪。。坚持下去!我们要让他们觉得骄傲有一个坚强的女朋友!

_VeL_ said...

好惨哦! 还要坐巴士.
我只是痛一两天啦. 今天还逃课了.

你也要坚持下去哦!一起熬到回去吧! :)

Deposit Bonus