Aug 13, 2009

Time to cheer myself up!

Was seeing the pictures in my laptop. Miss the Langkawi - Penang - Ipoh car trip. And, I found this!! It was taken during the flight from K.L to Perth. I still remember there's this lovely old couple beside me were looking at me.

I was bored. Can't fell asleep. So had to do something to make myself happy.

The "S" bear that he gave me during secondary school. There was a period of time I always brought it to school. Cute ma. And it's still alive. :)

A series of actions.

Relaxing.

Spotted me. Shy.

Posed for me, with the huge head pose.

Shy again. Turned around.
With his sexy back.

Turned back and said, "Sorry, I'm attached."

HAHAHAhaHAhAHaHAHA. Miss him so much.

Gosh, I haven't done my client's brief summary. Yes. Brief already, still need to summary first. :/

1 stars*:

Deng said...

So cuuuuuute. =)

Deposit Bonus