Sep 19, 2009

BB faces

I thought of the baby faces. My baby faces. I can't remember any of mine. I don't remember how do I look like when I was a baby. How sad. Probably because my parents didn't have the urge to take down our baby faces. It's the cutest time of our life. Don't you think so?

So, I've decided. I will snap pictures for every faces of my babies and show them when they grow up. They would surely wanna know how cute were they. Weeee.

Every action they do, every faces they make, every sign they show. It would be memorable. Oh, and I will record a video of them calling me, "Mummy" and him, "Daddy". Ah, so warm. :)

I want a boy and a girl. That's more than enough. :)
I can't imagine how hard is it to raise a kid. Provided they are as obedient as me. WuahahahAhahA.

4 stars*:

Deng said...

I can't wait to see you have triplets. HAHAHAA. Call me if you want help.

_VeL_ said...

Triplets? =.=
Need what help oh? Help me 'cao zhai' ar? HAhaHAhA

Cathy C said...

Deng sounded a bit wrong. hahah..call me if you want help to make triplets?hahaa

_VeL_ said...

Err, that didn't occur to me earlier on. HAhHAhahA.

Deposit Bonus