Sep 1, 2009

Christmas Month

EDITED: I haven't tell my parents about the trip yet. Somehow, I have a feeling they're okay with it. It's not the first time, anyway. :)
______________________________________________________________

Which is on December.

Wayne' mom invited me to go Singapore with them for 5 days, to celebrate Christmas. And, she's paying the air ticket fare for me. Feel 不好意思. But she said Air Asia and Firefly having promotion now. So quite cheap wo.

Will stay at Wayne's Aunt house. So save up the accommodation expenses. :)

Will be going on 20th of December. I'm guessing it'll be so much fun. It's another day to look forward to. :)

I'm gonna take lots of pichas with him again. HahA.

4 stars*:

Deng said...

你就好啦~ I wanna go where stay overnight with Bernard also cannot. But seriously lo, I don't see why cannot.

_VeL_ said...

What I did was let them know I'll be safe and will be taken good care by him. And, this time with his family, should be even safer. More convincing la.

Parents are always worry the daughter will rugi ma. So that's why they don't allow. It's the first impression of Bernard I think.

Anyway, you'll get to do it someday. Be patient la. :)

Cathy C said...

I think my parents won't allow too :(

_VeL_ said...

Every parents are like that wan la.

Plan one with a group of friends one first la. The main purpose is to have fun with your another half ma. So, it's okay with how many people in the trip, as long you're enjoying it with your boy boy. :)

Deposit Bonus