Sep 24, 2009

Credit card fraud

Yesterday when I was shopping at the Variety Shop at Carousel, the cashier suspected the credit card isn't mine. It's my fault too, because I overwrite the signature. No wonder she will suspect. But it was my first time got suspected also.

I showed her my ID to match with the name on the credit card, she was still kinda worry. She insisted of showing her some proof of my signature. I couldn't find any that time. But, I forgot my ATM card actually has my signature too. Panic. HahAHaHA.

Anyway, she allowed the transaction at the end. She was very nice and polite. Saying, "No worries. See you." So I wasn't really pissed off. =)

If it happens in M'sia, I've no idea what attitude they'll show. It'll be some tragedy.

2 stars*:

Deng said...

Serious ah. If I was in your position, I would've panicked like hell. Get angry too. For no reason la really.

_VeL_ said...

Calm down la. It's confirmed my card. Worse come to worst, call the bank la. HahAHhaHA.

Deposit Bonus