Sep 16, 2009

An email that brings happiness

When I opened my email this morning, the title " showing you that I miss you!" caught my attention. It's from hubby.

He told me, one month will pass very fast and he'll concentrate on building his 6 packs and working while I'll concentrate on studying. Time will pass even quicker.

These days, I can't seem to be happy. At the night, I can't sleep even I'm very tired. Usually, I slept with my tears. I think of him and my grandma. I told my grandma how am I doing and feeling. All I wanna do is to quickly finish this semester and leave this place.

Hubby said, "please live your life happily. Go for the Rivercruise is good, but don't be sad when you think of me. Think as you'll bring me along one day." I cried. He knows what I'm thinking.

After reading hubby's email this morning, happy things happened, continuously.

Today, we did our Capstone round 5 in class. It turned out great, unexpectedly. We've beaten down the group that was at the first place for 2 weeks. We're the champion for the week. Weeee. We were high five-ing among ourselves. Shiok! :)

Reached home, open Blackboard. Unit controller said there's a mistake in marking Progress Test 1. I got an additional 1 mark. Although it's not a lot, still, happy sial. :)

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus