Sep 3, 2009

I need energy.

Just had dinner. I'm so so so full now. I feel like vomiting. :(

I thought I had my appetite back, because I walked a lot. And, I was really hungry. Then i stuff myself with food. Lots of food compared to few days back. I even had a mini Fuji apple. I feel so sick!

I been feeling very tired this few days. Unless I really step out of the house and walk a bit. I still feel so sucks when I'm home. I'll lay on my bed and starts to fall asleep. :(

What the hell is wrong with me?

And, I realised it's a bad thing for friends to stay together. No matter how close they are. Conflicts happen, attitudes reveal, and moments of unhappiness. It's just not as excited as you think.

I wonder when Wayne and I stay together, we will have conflicts and attitudes or not. He might tolerates me a lot. :)

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus