Sep 27, 2009

Lovely old times

I was reading the letters that he wrote to me when we were still studying at different schools. We wrote letters to each other, almost every day. Through post and my younger sister. He cycled to my sister's primary school and collect from her or pass her the letters. Sometimes, he passed me the chocolates or moon cakes that his mom made too. =)

It was quite lovely. Every time I wait for the letter, thinking what he's writing to me this time. HahAha.

One of the poems he wrote to me. Yesssss, he wrote poems. Not now anymore. =(


When I was reading the letters, it feels like he likes me for many years but confessed long after that. I asked him. Guess what he said.

"You terbalik the order of the letters is it?"

WHAT? How would I terbalik the order? Blehh.

Now, no letters anymore. Not even one from him ever since I came here. But I always send him cards. So bad la him.

I really miss those days. At least letters can keep forever and recall those manly hand writings. HahA. Unlike SMSs or emails. But he does not have the patience or time to write any letters to me anymore. Busy working to get enough money for our spending. Hate it.

Stop being so demanding. Grrr.

2 stars*:

cheahwey said...

d'you think he'll flip out if he found out that his letters to you were posted here ah?

_VeL_ said...

I really want him to find out la. At least he knows I want letters from him.

He won't get mad anyway, even I post the whole letter's content here.

Deposit Bonus