Sep 1, 2009

No mood

Ah, don't feel like going to class today. Woke up at 11.30a.m., had breakfast, online.

My lecture at 2.30p.m.. Manyak lazy to walk la. I wanna stay on my bed, with blanket. *yawned*

Last night, we was talking about getting his 6 packs back. So, he said next morning 6a.m., he's getting up to go jog. He was a little unmotivated, till I said, "I like you to have 6 packs, sexy ma." HahahHAhahaHA.

He got so semangated, this morning he woke up and went jogging. He SMSed me. :)

Keep it up, darling. You can do it! Get your 6 packs back. HahAha.

Anyway, I still don't have the mood to go class. :(

4 stars*:

Deng said...

Six pack.

_VeL_ said...

Oh. Okay. I was thinking pad is wrong, but don't know replace with what. Thanks. :)

Cathy C said...

Teck Weng used to have 6 packs too. Now 6-in-1 already. like some sales promotion like that. HAHAHHAHAA. yeee.. saeweng so good do it for you again. that fat teckweng say lazy :(

_VeL_ said...

HahA. 6-in-1. Slowly la. Go tell him you like him to have 6 packs la. Maybe he'll have the motivation.

Wayne used to think that I like him to have a tummy, nicer to touch, only he gave up on having 6 packs. HAhaAHha.

Now, he's motivated again, by my words. *wink* :)

Deposit Bonus