Sep 21, 2009

Recharged using Paypal

I was unwell due to menstruation pain, so I stayed at home for a rest today. I skipped classes today. HaHA =)

Anyway, I was running out of credit. And, I can't recharge using credit card because apparently, Vodafone do not accept overseas credit card, only Australia or NZ credit card. So low tech wan.

No choice lo. So, I recharged using Paypal, to pay through my bank account. It was simple, fast and safe. Once it's done, it sent the pin number to my phone and email. Overall, it was okay.

Picture of the transaction.


However, the credit card part sucks. Why they couldn't make it internationally? Since there's so many overseas students here. Most of us use oversea credit card. It's better to have an option. Convenient ma. =)

5 stars*:

rors said...

me too! luuuv paypal. too bad it's not yet very popular here in the philippines.

cheahwey said...

I wanted to ask you abt your paypal..

When did you first set it up?
Are you able to transfer funds from your Aussie bank account to your Paypal and vice versa?

_VeL_ said...

Rors: Is it? It'll soon be common too. =)

Hwey: Set up very quick only. It can transfer funds from Aussie bank to the paypal and vise versa. The process takes around 3 - 5 days.

cheahwey said...

So were you registered as living in Australia? Because I got mine when I was in Malaysia so my options to do stuff with that account are quite limited.

_VeL_ said...

Oh. Ya, I registered mine in Aussie through www.paypal.com.au. I didn't quite like M'sia one, so I deleted it and opened a new one.

Deposit Bonus